We will teach the teens the following:
- How to empower your self control to monitor how they react to different situations, people and things in life
- How to deal with the “freshman 15” if they go to college. College can be a difficult time for them
- How to avoiding impulsive decisions that can have severe consequences, the importance of this cannot be underestimated
- How to think and act, rather than react. Reactions can result in negative consequences, but thoughtful is always best
- How to cope with stress
- How to accept their emotions however that it is so very important to think about your situations, pray, seek counsel and not immediately react to something because of your emotions and or feelings.
- How to deal with their emotions by praying, exercising, talking, seeking guidance, etc.